[ExI] for longer life

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun May 7 18:36:42 UTC 2023

Yeah, it's Hell to do research with humans.  Now if we kept them in cages
and fed them People Chow and nothing else, did not let them experience any
stress, and so on, we'd be far better off than letting them live the
chaotic, illogical, irrational, lives that they do.

I'll bet that your AI is a very conservative creature when it comes to
commenting on human health.   bill w

On Sun, May 7, 2023 at 11:01 AM BillK via extropy-chat <