[ExI] for longer life

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Mon May 8 00:24:03 UTC 2023

On Sat, May 6, 2023 at 7:55 AM efc--- via extropy-chat <

> Finally, another thing I would argue in favour of is regular doctors
> visits x times per year (2? 4? more?) to catch things early.

### Regarding catching things early, I just ordered for myself a Galleri
test, which could help to detect cancer at a very early stage and hopefully
increase chances of a cure - the test was negative BTW. And of course I get
regular Cologuard test as well.

I just got vaccinated against papillomavirus (Gardasil 9), you never know.

Remember to take your glycine and NAC, 100 mg/kg/day.

Rafal