[ExI] for longer life

efc at swisscows.email efc at swisscows.email
Mon May 8 08:52:35 UTC 2023

Thank you very much Rafal!

I take no supplements besides the odd omega 3 or vitamin c when my wife
thinks it is necessary.

What is glycine and NAC? What is it good for? And are there any other
supplements you take?

In terms of proactive health care, let me add this web site
(https://www.nekohealth.com/). Neko health was started by the founder of
spotify and it basically a huge scanner that has 70 sensors, collects 50
million data points which results in 15 GB of data in a couple of minutes.

The idea is that customers perform a scan X times per year, and that the
doctors and computers then comb through this 15 GB data to find signs of
problems.

This is brand new, so there's naturally no proof of the benefits but
thought that it might be of interest to some of you.

Best regards,
Daniel