[ExI] for longer life

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon May 8 13:26:40 UTC 2023

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of
efc--- via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] for longer life

On Sun, 7 May 2023, spike jones via extropy-chat wrote:

>>... Time for a contest.  We see who can find the most ways a ChatGPT
comment can be interpreted to be a micro-aggression.  The sport of
grievance-nurturing could be divided into multiple leagues, we could have
playoffs, season-ending sensitive matches, the best teams going to the Piss
Bowl game.

>...This sounds like a great monty python sketch! =)

Best regards,
Daniel

Monte Python changed my life Daniel.  When we teenagers saw that, we decided
to put that 1776 unpleasantness behind us, let it be history, embrace the
British, queen and all.  Hell I even bought an old BSA, rode that rig for
several years, put up with the crap from the guys with the faster Japanese
bikes.  Good thing I did that before DNA kits came along, for I found out I
am more British than anything else (if Scottish counts as British.)