[ExI] for longer life

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon May 8 13:52:54 UTC 2023

I am more British than anything else (if Scottish counts as British.)  spike
*Hell no it doesn't.  Why would you claim to be British when you can claim
to be Scottish? **Didn't you read that book I sent you "How the Scots
Invented the Modern World'  bill w*

On Mon, May 8, 2023 at 8:28 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <