[ExI] for longer life

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon May 8 14:23:52 UTC 2023

…> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] for longer life

I am more British than anything else (if Scottish counts as British.)  spike

Hell no it doesn't.  Why would you claim to be British when you can claim to be Scottish? Didn't you read that book I sent you "How the Scots Invented the Modern World'  bill w

Ja!  And thanks for that, very cool book by Arthur Herman.

The Scottish are one of those judgment calls: they are not England, but part of the British Isles.  They teamed up with the English when Mr. Hitler needed to be sent to hell.

AncestryDNA claims I am part English as well.