[ExI] for longer life

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon May 8 20:37:18 UTC 2023

...> On Behalf Of efc--- via extropy-chat
Cc: efc at swisscows.email
Subject: Re: [ExI] for longer life

On Mon, 8 May 2023, spike jones via extropy-chat wrote:

>> Monte Python changed my life  ... spike

>...Ahh... I suspect I'm one generation behind you. During my time, Monty
Python was for the weird nerds in school. It was this occult club and only
we got the humour, while the rest of the people in school was into american
sitcoms. ;)

Best regards,
Daniel

Well sure Daniel but it was for the weird nerds back then for us too.  We
liked being the weird nerds.  We who were into math, Monte Python,
computers... noooooobody would talk to us.  It was such a great birth
control method.