[ExI] for longer life

efc at swisscows.email efc at swisscows.email
Mon May 8 22:10:20 UTC 2023

On Mon, 8 May 2023, spike jones via extropy-chat wrote:

> Well sure Daniel but it was for the weird nerds back then for us too.  We
> liked being the weird nerds.  We who were into math, Monte Python,
> computers... noooooobody would talk to us.  It was such a great birth
> control method.

Math, Monty Python, computers, it must be one of those mysterious
formulas of the universe, that is true in all places.

If we ever meet aliens from the stars, the guys who run the ships
computers will probably be into math, monty python and computers. They
probably have their own Mr Creosote and their own parrot sketch as well.
=)