[ExI] Hidden rules of Microsoft copilot.

efc at swisscows.email efc at swisscows.email
Sat May 13 16:49:21 UTC 2023

No idea. I think 10 years is too short. I also wonder about any inherent
limits of intelligence and conscioisness that might come to light.

But looking at past technological development, and then looking forward,
maybe 20-30 years?

I don't know if its a meme or if it is true, but I heard monkeys were
given some legal rights in spain, so with that in mind, and if AI keeps
developing at the current speed, coupled with the extreme slowness of
current political systems, yes, why not 20-30 years?

Best regards,
Daniel