[ExI] The Problem With Counterfeit People

efc at swisscows.email efc at swisscows.email
Thu May 18 08:37:04 UTC 2023

Hello Dylan and thank you very much for the explanation. Then I
understand, and I agree with your positions on heavy handed regulation and
that the djinn cannot be put back in the bottle.

In fact, I fear that the EU, as always, will stifle this wave of
innovation as well and fall behind in yet another area.

Best regards,
Daniel