[ExI] The Problem With Counterfeit People

Gadersd gadersd at gmail.com
Thu May 18 15:45:29 UTC 2023

> In fact, I fear that the EU, as always, will stifle this wave of innovation as well and fall behind in yet another area.

Do you think the EU will experience a massive brain drain as people move where AI is more accessible? Would this possiblility incentivize the EU to soften its regulations? I don’t see how an advanced economy can remain advanced and competitive without embracing new technologies that other nations adopt.