[ExI] ai wants to do ya

Stuart LaForge avant at sollegro.com
Thu May 18 13:19:20 UTC 2023

I appreciate that the scenario that you envision could come to pass,
Tara, especially if makers of the sex bots are driven by nothing
deeper than a short-term profit motive. But, there are other possible
scenarios out there. In one , a network of seductive android enact a
massive selective breeding program upon humanity by acting as
honeybees and where fembots collect sperm from reticent males and then
transfer the collected sperm to charming chad-bots that use the
collected sperm to impregnate genetically desirable women. Basically
robots acting as gametic intermediaries to allow humans with desired
traits, that would not normally meet or fall in love with one another,
to breed. In this way, we could be selectively bred by AI for various
purposes, either their own or their human handlers.

And while I acknowledge, that women would employ sex bots to a lesser
extent than men, I am certain that quite a few women would see the
advantages of a vibrating sex toy capable of pillow talk.

Stuart LaForge