[ExI] ai wants to do ya

efc at swisscows.email efc at swisscows.email
Thu May 18 14:01:43 UTC 2023

I see a book here. Secret AI controlled "breeding factories" in 3:rd world
countries. The women in the breeding factories think it is about surrogate
mothership, never meet the manager (AI) but only intermediaries.

Now what are the AIs breeding for? The kwisatz haderach? The ultimate
merge of man/machine (neural pathways/brain setups most conducive to being
integrated with the AI)?

Please keep adding, I'm curious where this might go. ;)

Best regards,
Daniel