[ExI] morality

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Thu May 18 19:29:08 UTC 2023

No, justice is important.  You shouldn't need to pay for what someone else
wants.  It just helps to know what others want so where people want the
same thing, you can work together, (economies of scale) and if you know
what different people want, one needs to, as much as possible not get in
their way, while seeking what you want.
Another important thing is legitimate hierarchy.  An illegitimate hierarchy
is one that has a boss, and uses force or punishment or excommunication if
anyone doesn't tow the line.  Anyone not supporting that hierarchy is seen
as an enemy.  Everyone playing a win loose, winner take all, survival after
the fittest game.
A legitimate leader is one who people are choosing to follow.  The
followers are the boss, and if someone they are following goes astray, they
can at any time start following another.
The important thing is you have a single source of truth that is tracking
all this.  All the different morality types, what they want, and
everything.  Everyone playing a win win game, the ultimate goal being
getting everyone all that they want, as soon, and as justly as possible.

On Thu, May 18, 2023, 7:10 AM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <