[ExI] ai wants to do ya

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri May 19 12:57:19 UTC 2023

Doing nothing is the most common response to the train-switch dilemma.

I think that the train/switch thing is phony.  No one knows what he would
do in such a situation.  Probably panic and run away unable to do
anything.  In the old Texas fire situation, a man listened carefully to how
to get out of the building, then turned away and jumped out the window.
Actual case. bill w

On Fri, May 19, 2023 at 7:40 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <