[ExI] The Problem With Counterfeit People

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat May 20 19:34:35 UTC 2023

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat
…

>…This isn't theory.  This is hard historical fact.  There is no "the true form hasn't been tried yet".  This is what happens when it is tried, every time, enough to show that it is the true form.  It has been done to the death of millions…. Adrian

Shameless capitalist!  Adrian, everyone knows true communism has never been tried.  It’s the universal explanation for every failure of every commune, every communist nation, every communist experiment.

Or…communism is just fundamentally incompatible with human nature, for we are a species that evolved by competing and winning.  It is coded into our genes to compete.  It dang sure is coded into mine: I love competitions, even ones I lose.  I am not alone.