[ExI] road to wellville, was: RE: morality

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat May 20 22:12:06 UTC 2023

But as you said in an earlier message, young human beings can tolerate a
lot of garbage without any damage.

True story as far as I know:  a mother took her 9 year old to the doctor.
She told him that the boy ate nothing but peanut butter and french fries.
The doctor ran blood tests and so on and told her that the kid was doing
fine.

Adding a bit of meat to vegetables helps process the vegetables.  Perfect -
traditional Chinese stir fry - small amount of meat and mostly vegetables.
(as we know, Chinese restaurants in the US add a lot of sugar to please our
tastes - I have read of General Tso's recipe for chicken as being mostly
like candy).  bill w

On Sat, May 20, 2023 at 4:26 PM efc--- via extropy-chat <