[ExI] The Problem With Counterfeit People

efc at swisscows.email efc at swisscows.email
Sun May 21 11:15:20 UTC 2023

I can also add the highly localized data point that there are 1000s of
small villages in the swedish countryside that have no police and they are
doing just fine.

The reason they do not have any police is that the government police is so
inefficient and wrapped up in red tape that there are no resources to have
police presence in the country side.

Add to that the growing ghettos in sweden and no-go zones where crime
spills over into middle class zones, which has lead to a lot of police
being redirected to these areas.

So I argue, that having no police is currently being tried in 1000s if not
millions of places on the planet as we speak.

When it comes to firemen in these small remote communities a lot of it is
done by local volunteers. I imagine that in a fully private world,
volunteer organizations would also exist and receive donations.

Best regards,
Daniel