[ExI] Chatgpt is replacing therapists

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu May 25 12:18:12 UTC 2023

Statistics are not good for pills for psych conditions.  However, relaxing
drugs like Valium do work well, though people do get hooked on Valium.
Antidepressants, according to the latest research, don't work well for most
people.  For some, yes.  Antipsychotic drugs do help with some symptoms.  I
am not familiar enough with drugs for ADHD and all of that.  You'll have to
ask Henry for more on this, esp. for psychotherapy.  Surely he has a take
on this AI business..   bill w

On Wed, May 24, 2023 at 3:50 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <