[ExI] what if

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 20:00:52 UTC 2023

Yes, Bill K.  And I think that the geneticists will be so successful that
people will want it when they realize that significant differences in the
quality of a product are due to genetic modification.  They already would
storm a place where they could get GM to increase the potentialities of
their children - or even dogs.  (no real hope for the cats,maybe)    bill w

On Wed, Nov 8, 2023 at 1:56 PM BillK via extropy-chat <