[ExI] Are transhumanists becoming the bad guys?

efc at swisscows.email efc at swisscows.email
Thu Nov 30 09:08:50 UTC 2023

Hello Darin, and thank you for the background!

So since you've been active since the mid-90s, have you seen the
"transhumanist bad guy" narrative coming and going throughout the years?

I've never seen it before, but if you've seen it coming and going, it's
just old news, and that I never saw or heard it.

Best regards,
Daniel