[ExI] New PDFs of Extropy Magazine with OCR

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 05:20:34 UTC 2023

I produced a single downloadable PDF with all issues #1-#17 of the
Extropy Magazine, slightly compressed (223 MB). The text is searchable
and copyable (95+ percent).

Download link: https://github.com/Extropians/Extropy/blob/master/Extropy%231-%2317-ocr.pdf

If you have better scans of the individual issues, please upload them
to https://github.com/Extropians/Extropy