[ExI] [Extropolis] Re: New PDFs of Extropy Magazine with OCR

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 04:56:50 UTC 2023

On Fri, Oct 13, 2023 at 7:12 PM John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Giulio!
>

>  It makes me nostalgic to be reminded what Extropy and the Extropian List
> used to be like.

I have that feeling now and then but I try to think that was the necessary,
preliminary dreaming phase. Now we are moving toward planning and doing
those things in the real world, which is messy and much harder. We had to
realize that the advances we want to see won't be easy and will take much
longer than we hoped. But this is real engineering in the real world!