[ExI] Star employees benefit less from AI

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 16:20:41 UTC 2023

Perhaps smarter AIs can help people find jobs that they are actually
interested in doing.  Few people go into the job market with a good set of
personality and intelligence tests results so hirers can fit job to
person.  That needs to change.   bill w

On Mon, Sep 18, 2023 at 11:05 AM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <