[ExI] The meaning of life? Let's solve this together, once and for all! ; )

efc at swisscows.email efc at swisscows.email
Fri Sep 29 09:22:37 UTC 2023

Thank you very much Bill. It seems to me that they overall are built on
the same structure, but that there are differences in the order and how
you traverse the structures.

That said, I think overall, its a good starting point to get some kind of
structure, and I do think that depending on the individual, different
aspects will be emphasized.

Best regards,
Daniel