[ExI] Survival of the nicest: have we got evolution the wrong way round?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Apr 9 19:31:03 UTC 2024

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of BillK via extropy-chat

 My impression of US libertarians is that they love to argue policy with each other and have many disagreements.

Get any two Libertarians together, and immediately you get 'Well, what type of Libertarian are you?'….

Libertarians are just too individualistic!  :)

BillK

Ja.  Greens are that way too.

BillK, we yanks are choosing a leader between the two most hated men in America.  Yet we are told (with some credibility) that there are no other choices.  One or the other.  The year when Literally Anyone Else would appear to have great chances, the two biggest minor parties, Libertarian and Green, are more divided than ever.  Oy vey.  How did we get here?