[ExI] fermi flood was: RE: California storms

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 13:42:44 UTC 2024

I love Fermi's problems, they are very important to understanding the world
around us, orders of magnitude questions can give us important insights
about the universe.

Talking about orders of magnitude and scaling properties my Power Law Model
for BTC is getting some attention. If you want to watch this great
interview I did with finance YouTube celebrity Andrei Jikh and send me a
like I would appreciate it. Let me know what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX8LPbMGyl4&t=196s

Thanks,
Giovanni

On Tue, Feb 6, 2024 at 5:19 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <