[ExI] Open Individualism

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 16:53:12 UTC 2024

Open individualism, given that description, would seem to be trivially
refutable by noting the degree of misunderstanding that commonly arises
between individuals raised in very different circumstances in very
different cultures.

If all humans had shared awareness, it would also not be possible to keep
secrets - not just at the level of, e.g., what is my password, but for
another human being to have no concept of passwords or user accounts.

On Thu, Jan 4, 2024 at 8:30 AM BillK via extropy-chat <