[ExI] Open Individualism

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 21:22:24 UTC 2024

Consider also, that a person changes substantially over time, gaining
memories here, losing memories there, to the point that a 50 year old
person has almost nothing in common psychologically with their 3 year old
self.

This 100% completely and utterly false. Personality and intelligence remain
fairly constant if we ignore superficial factors such as preferences in
food, books , etc.

The one in 200 million probability is a priori.   Some form of me would
have resulted with a probability of 1 if any of the sperm won out.

I found no facts in the article pdf Jason sent.  As far as I am concerned
all of this is far outside of science.  bill w

On Thu, Jan 4, 2024 at 12:52 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <