[ExI] it's not? indeed?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Jan 22 16:16:50 UTC 2024

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of
efc--- via extropy-chat

>...At the risk of sounding conspiratorial, could this be related to the
election in the US this autumn?

>...I thought corona was yesterdays news and that the world moved on.

Best regards,
Daniel

Daniel everything that happens in government is related to an upcoming
election.  Covid was and is used as a political tool at every opportunity.
The US is experiencing a power struggle as information flow becomes less and
less restricted.  We the people find out stuff.  The inner circle doesn't
like that.  They want to control the flow of information.

Regarding covid being yesterday's news: no sir.  Even if this virus did not
originate at the Wuhan lab, it pointed out that in principle, a
planet-killer virus could be developed in a lab and could be released well
outside of an area which doesn't get a lot of international travel, such as
many places in Africa.  I have no doubt our world contains super villains
who would burn down the world in exchange for complete power over the ashes.