[ExI] it's not? indeed?

efc at swisscows.email efc at swisscows.email
Mon Jan 22 17:09:36 UTC 2024

Good evening spike,

On Mon, 22 Jan 2024, spike at rainier66.com wrote:

> Daniel everything that happens in government is related to an upcoming
> election.  Covid was and is used as a political tool at every opportunity.
> The US is experiencing a power struggle as information flow becomes less and
> less restricted.  We the people find out stuff.  The inner circle doesn't
> like that.  They want to control the flow of information.

Thank you very much for your perspective. I think I am colored by the
fact that I accidentally got stuck in sweden during a bit part of
corona, which had the worlds least restrictive corona policy.

To the great anger of politicians and doomsayers alike, Anders Tegnell,
swedens corona general responded with "We don't know, let's wait and
see, let's not overreact" for pretty much the entire thing.

I think that is perhaps why most people in sweden I know now lost
interested and just moved on, except for a few edge cases who still get
sick and continue with isolating themselves (my neighbours for instance
seems to never have got the message so it is sad to see how he still
isolates himself).

> Regarding covid being yesterday's news: no sir.  Even if this virus did not
> originate at the Wuhan lab, it pointed out that in principle, a
> planet-killer virus could be developed in a lab and could be released well
> outside of an area which doesn't get a lot of international travel, such as
> many places in Africa.  I have no doubt our world contains super villains
> who would burn down the world in exchange for complete power over the ashes.

I am absolutely 100% convinced that most, if not all, the worlds super
powers are engaging in lethal research on all kinds of viruses, cloning
and genetic engineering as we speak.

Did it come from a lab? The fact that china was stalling has moved me
firmly into the "plausible" camp.

Best regards,
Daniel