[ExI] teachers

efc at swisscows.email efc at swisscows.email
Mon Jan 29 08:57:10 UTC 2024

That reminds me... I had a project where a student was creating abstract
art for a company (AI-generated). I'd say that beauty (or art) is in the
eye of the beholder.

Personally, I do not have a criterion that an object has to be human-made
in order for it to be considered art. If I like it, I like it (but
I'm probably the least artsy person in the room, so do take my opinion
with a grain of salt).

Best regards,
Daniel