[ExI] teachers

Jason Resch jasonresch at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 09:42:35 UTC 2024

Before the current generation of image generators, there was an effort to
make a "Creative Adversarial Network", which I write about here:

https://alwaysasking.com/when-will-ai-take-over/#Art

He created a new type of AI he calls a Creative Adversarial Network or
(CAN). The goal of a CAN is to create novelty: for example artwork in
styles different from what it’s seen before.

Accordingly, artwork produced by a CAN leans towards abstract pieces.
Elgammal said, “I am surprised by the output every time I run it.”

Jason

On Sun, Jan 28, 2024, 8:31 PM Henry Rivera via extropy-chat <