[ExI] qm using ten hundred words

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 20:15:53 UTC 2024

CnatGPT can play too, with a bit of coaching (including providing the
specific list of words, which can be copied from
https://splasho.com/upgoer5/phpspellcheck/dictionaries/1000.dicin ) and
checking (pointing out what words it used that weren't on the list):

---

Too many people living in one place can be a big problem. This happens when
there are more people than the land can give food, water, or room to. It
can lead to not enough food, water, or homes. When there are more people
than a place can handle, it makes life hard for everyone. They might not
have what they need to live. It can also make the land and air not good.
This is why it's important to think about how many people a place can have
so that everyone can have enough and live well.