[ExI] Kurzweil shares five key insights from his new book, The Singularity Is Nearer

Kelly Anderson postmowoods at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 12:55:22 UTC 2024

It's interesting to note that the author of this paper doesn't even
bother to look at the decades during which hundreds of his past
predictions have come to pass. I myself can't believe that vertical
gardening is going to be as big as he claims, but maybe that's my lack
of vision. On the other hand, if my predictions about soil erosion and
degredation are correct we may HAVE to do that.

-Kelly

On Wed, Jul 17, 2024 at 1:54 PM BillK via extropy-chat