[ExI] Thermal nuclear rocketry

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 18:21:13 UTC 2024

On Tue, Jul 23, 2024 at 2:17 PM Stuart LaForge via extropy-chat <

> I tried
> applying for SBIR grants a couple of time for my airship-based flying
> solar power power plants, and never heard back from them.

Huh, never?  Not even a rejection letter?  I can believe it, but they're
really supposed to at least say "no" rather than leave you hanging.

In theory, if they reject, they're supposed to at least give you a hint as
to why, perhaps what you can revise to have a better chance of winning next
time.