[ExI] Zuckerberg is democratizing the singularity

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 20:51:35 UTC 2024

On Sun, Jul 28, 2024 at 7:39 AM BillK via extropy-chat

snip

> It seems easier to install a control system first for the AI
> development process before it gets out of control.

I don't know how this could be done.  I doubt it is possible, but I
will certainly be interested if you have any ideas about it.  I
suppose I could see having a camera on every kid in a basement with a
computer, but where are you going to get the people to watch what the
kid is doing?

Keith