[ExI] trust the fake science?

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 12:33:41 UTC 2024

On Tue, Jun 11, 2024, 3:32 AM efc--- via extropy-chat <

> Did you get any feedback from them why they where not interested? Or was
> it that they didn't even reply?

Usually it was the latter.  A few did say they had no budget for R&D, no
matter how promising the proposed upgrade.  Which is fair: I believe that
most airship businesses today have fairly thin profit margins.

Thank you very much for the link.

You are welcome.  I found that with under a minute of googling, so I
suspect that serious hours of market research would yield much more data.
If you do this, I would be curious to read what you find.