[ExI] trust the fake science?

efc at swisscows.email efc at swisscows.email
Wed Jun 12 12:36:01 UTC 2024

> On Tue, Jun 11, 2024, 8:41 AM efc--- via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> wrote:
>       Well, the ones who didn't reply, keep drilling! =)
>
> There's only so much time and energy I can put into an effort that is
> getting literally zero results.  And now I may have a path to actually
> getting some value from my idea.

True. This is one of those limits that every person has to set for
himself, given what else is going on in life and how strong ones belief
in the idea is.

>       I wonder if you could
>       put together a proposal for several companies to sponsor in return, of
>       course, for potential rights to use the results on an exclusive basis?
>
> If I can't even get one company interested, I rather doubt I could get multiple.

You must think positively! Banish all of that thinking from your mind
and focus on the positive side! =)

> But if you want to look into setting up a company along these lines,
> I'll make you this offer.
>
> Spend some weeks or months researching this field further.  Maybe talk
> to that company in Stockholm (I don't know if you can
> exchange for a smaller footprint).

Thank you very much Adrian. I'm obviously not making any promises or
commitments, but rest assured that I've taken notice. Usually the way
life works is that I might bump into someone, who bumps into someone,
who has the right connection.

This process takes time though and is one of those things which are
difficult to plan and predict.

So if something happens, I know where to find you. =)

Best regards,
Daniel