[ExI] protecting children

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 11:41:56 UTC 2024

Cass Sunstein is a co-author of a book with Kahneman (who recently died age
90) called Noise - for my money a much more important book than Thinking
Fast and Slow (which is highly important but more of a theoretical book)
for practical purposes.  Error is divided into bias and noise (statistical
noise - unwanted variation).  Much attention is paid to bias but little to
noise.  This book could be a bible for strongly reducing it if applied in
the corporate world.  More strongly recommended than any book I have ever
touted.  Essential if you run a company.

bill w

On Fri, Jun 21, 2024 at 8:48 PM Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat <