[ExI] AI and Eliezer

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 00:05:21 UTC 2024

I don't understand what you are saying here even slightly

For evolution to have shaped our behavior or psychology leading to
behavior it must have affected our genetic survival in the past.
Capture bonding is easy to understand since so many of our female
ancestors were captured.

The drive for wealth is a recent thing where the genes of those who
sought wealth did well in their children

War is more complicated but when the choice was between war and
starving, genes for war did about 40% better.

With these as examples, can you similarly explain the attraction to
death stories?

Keith

Keith