[ExI] libertarians nominate none of these

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Mar 25 20:05:35 UTC 2024

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith Henson <hkeithhenson at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ExI] libertarians nominate none of these

On Mon, Mar 25, 2024 at 12:07 PM <spike at rainier66.com> wrote:

>>... we live in California, which is a free state: we can vote however we feel and never worry for a minute it can have any influence on the outcome.  So... I vote my conscience.  I am a green libertarian, who generally votes with the Libertarian party.

>...This is so far from the environment of evolutionary adaptiveness that I don't think EP will help to understand it at all.

Keith

Ja to all.  Keith, as one who has been the victim of a weaponized legal system, you are the authority among us on that topic.  We live in times where weaponization of the legal system is the biggest existential threat I can see, ahead of nuclear war and weaponized viruses.  I see any effort to weaponize the legal system into a political tool as a crime worthy of the most severe political punishment available: brutally not voting for the bastards.

Side note: all the newly-created legal weapons being used against one of the mainstream presidential candidates (whose name I cannot recall) may fall under his control soon.  You know he will not hesitate to use them at every opportunity, for he will return to office with bitter revenge on his mind.  Perhaps the best way to destroy those legal weapons is to have the powers that created them scrambling to find ways to disassemble the legal weapons they created and used.