[ExI] to hold or not to hold

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Mar 26 00:09:33 UTC 2024

-----Original Message-----
From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>
Subject: RE: [ExI] to hold or not to hold

...> On Behalf Of BillK via extropy-chat

>------------------------------

>>...I think you may be looking at this the wrong way.
It has little to do with Wall Street and stock trading.
I can't see Wall Street stock market moving out of New York...

>...I can.  But your next comment is what caught my attention.

BillK, the USA has demonstrated that it cannot or will not close its
southern border.  Immigrants want to go to New York City.  So... Texas
cheerfully obliges with a one-way ticket.  New York cannot stop this.  The
newcomers make their way to Wall Street.  Wall Street cannot stop this
either.  Pretty soon it becomes too dangerous to do business down there, as
San Francisco is demonstrating with its own homeless problem.  But Texas and
Florida don't have that problem much.

Wall Street traders begin asking if there is any reason why that operation
cannot be moved to a law and order state, such as Texas or Florida.  That's
what I am looking for: any reason why not.  I don't see it.  Anyone?
Anyone?  Buuuuelllllerrrrrr...