[ExI] DRAFT of my new book

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Mar 28 05:47:13 UTC 2024

-----Original Message-----
From: Giulio Prisco <giulio at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ExI] DRAFT of my new book

On Wed, Mar 27, 2024 at 7:51 PM serafino cerulli-irelli via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> wrote:

> ...Hi Spike!
> time goes so fast, I'm 75 now, still reading exi-chat.
> In Portugal they say "Vive-nos a vida, não nós a vida"!
> Ciao s.
>

>...66 here and still reading exi-chat. Time goes so fast indeed.
G.

I heard that, but I thought time goes by slowly.  Being an engineering and science geek, I decided to measure it, to see if time goes slow or fast.  So I timed it. The same amount of time went by as my stopwatch said, exactly the same amount.  It was a tie.  So time goes by neither fast nor slow.  It just goes by.  So the song was right:

https://www.google.com/search?q=as+time+goes+by+song&sca_esv=37ec618459549654&source=hp&ei=aQMFZuTRBIbhkPIPxa-UyAw&iflsig=ANes7DEAAAAAZgUReQ9MLHslHjuIluY6E4LNSEBv03aM&ved=0ahUKEwikqqj6n5aFAxWGMEQIHcUXBckQ4dUDCBc&uact=5&oq=as+time+goes+by+song&gs_lp=Egdnd3Mtd2l6IhRhcyB0aW1lIGdvZXMgYnkgc29uZzIFEAAYgAQyBRAAGIAEMgUQABiABDIFEAAYgAQyBRAuGIAEMgUQLhiABDIFEC4YgAQyBRAAGIAEMgUQLhiABDIFEAAYgARIlCpQAFjEKHAAeACQAQCYAUqgAbwKqgECMjC4AQPIAQD4AQGYAhSgAuwKwgIREC4YgAQYsQMYgwEYxwEY0QPCAgsQABiABBixAxiDAcICCxAuGIAEGMcBGNEDwgIOEC4YgAQYigUYsQMYgwHCAg4QABiABBiKBRixAxiDAcICDhAuGIAEGLEDGMcBGNEDwgILEC4YgAQYsQMYgwHCAggQLhiABBixA8ICCxAuGIAEGMcBGK8BwgIIEAAYgAQYsQPCAgsQLhiABBixAxjUAsICCBAuGLEDGIAEmAMAkgcCMjCgB77nAQ&sclient=gws-wiz#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:d04aa8eb.aebaea00,vid:Do2olZ49M54,st:0