[ExI] AI fiction

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Mon May 6 20:51:15 UTC 2024

I can't speculate about AI for beans, but I have written fiction about
it, see "The Clinic Seed."

Thinking about another story, one where the combination of human
desires and AI wipes the entire human race off the Earth.

A story, though, needs characters.  So what I am considering is that
the cryonics patients remain and the AIs, human enough to feel remorse
or loneliness revive the cryonics patients.  That gives the story
characters and possibly a story arc.

What would a few hundred to a few thousand people do in a world full
of helpful AIs but empty of people?

Keith

Best wishes,

Keith