[ExI] Hazards of Using AI

Alex Blainey ablainey at aol.com
Sun Sep 13 21:41:33 UTC 2026


Look forward to reading it. As soon as I get my google account to behave ! It keeps asking for my key and I have no idea where I put it. 
On Monday, 7 September 2026 at 23:25:48 BST, ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> wrote:

For those interested, I added a section on the (particular) Hazards of Using AI (in NF writing), a hazard being a risk the ethical writer must take compensatory actions to address.
Alex: (tyvm for your thoughts!) might be interested in "Provenance Blurring"Everyone: might be interested in the Good Enough Problem for elite writingI won't say who should be interested in the Sycophancy problem (jkjk)
The essay "Ethical AI Collaboration and 'The Humble Equations'" is open for comment prior to publication at this gdrive link or I can forward it:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1w0ScCNfs3OGX24aChTJp2EliCjnTnHg7?usp=drive_link

  johngaltbooks at proton.me_______________________________________________
extropy-chat mailing list
extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org
http://lists.extropy.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/extropy-chat

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.extropy.org/pipermail/extropy-chat/attachments/20260913/55241c60/attachment.htm>


More information about the extropy-chat mailing list