[ExI] A test of the US constitution

Ben Zaiboc benzaiboc at proton.me
Sun Sep 20 19:08:26 UTC 2026


On 20/09/2026 15:24, John K Clark wrote:
>
> On Sat, Sep 19, 2026 at 4:09 AM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat wrote:
>
>     > If this press ban in the white house is struck down quickly by the courts, the constitution wins. If not, and by whatever means (including delaying tactics), the ban takes effect, even temporarily, we have clear evidence that the constitution is losing against Trump.
>
>
> If I was one of Donald's lawyers and had no moral integrity (but I repeat myself) I know what the argument I would take before the Supreme Court; the entire point of the First Amendment is to ensure the free exchange of information, but no information can be obtained from any of the sounds emanating from Donald's mouth nor from any of the lackeys that inhabit his white house, there are only lies and endless repetitions of banalities (there is a "B" in "dumb", I can tell the difference between a giraffe and a camel, a man came up to me a big man a strong man yet he had tears in his eyes and he said to me Sir ...) therefore there is no violation of the First Amendment. 


Imagine this forum has a 'Like' button.

Now imagine I am pressing it.

But seriously, maybe not the repetitions so much, but certainly the lies, /need to be reported/ (as long as they are identified as lies, obviously. With proof). They are information, very important information. The people need to know when their leaders are lying to them, and about what.
-- 
Ben



More information about the extropy-chat mailing list