[Paleopsych] psychopaths rising to the top

Pavel Kurakin pkurakin at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 07:11:07 UTC 2004

Destuction of USSR is an example of mass psychpaths.

Soviet people were convinced, that in 1917 Russians made wrong choice, and we ought to "join" the "right" choice. I.e. USA, Europe...
In other words, to those 20% of world population, who live in highly developed countries. "To join the rest of world". The rest was meant  USA, but why not Argentina or India? They are also "capitalism".

1913.  Russia's GNP per soul is 10% of USA.
1985.  Russia's (USSR) GNP per soul is ~50% of USA.

Another view:

1913. Russian population: 10% of world's
        Russian industrial prod.: 5% of world's.

1985. Russian (USSR) population: 5% of world's
        Russian (USSR) industrial prod.: 15% of world's*

*CIA data. Soviet statistical authorities gave 20%.

Crazy, wild people.

Steve <shovland at mindspring.com> wrote:
I prefer to think that we are passing through
a dark time and that the empathic majority
is gradually arousing itself to put the animals
back in their cages :-)

As far as organizations go, any time they hire
from the outside they risk taking in a psychopath,
because psychopaths interview well. They
can be charming and intelligent and can zero in
on the vulnerabilities of the people screening them.
They are probably hyper-empathic in that area.

A number of years ago an insurance exec told
me about someone their company hired. They
soon realized that "he was just in it for himself"
and they got rid of him.