[Paleopsych] cages

Michael Christopher anonymous_animus at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 22:09:22 UTC 2004

>>I prefer to think that we are passing through
a dark time and that the empathic majority
is gradually arousing itself to put the animals
back in their cages  :-)<<

--I think that's true, but there are a lot of guilty
people on all levels of our society whose guilt will
push them to act out in more and more aggressive ways
as the "cage" closes in. Innocent people are squeezed
out of groups by those who need scapegoats to deflect
the "group superego". Empathy is dulled out of
strategic necessity by those who want to win the
"game", and the more sensitive and honest individuals
have a hard time staying afloat. It does seem to be a
dark time.