[Paleopsych] depolymerization doubts (energy future)

Lynn D. Johnson, Ph.D. ljohnson at solution-consulting.com
Mon Aug 9 05:01:17 UTC 2004

This depends on how this demo project in Missouri goes. They are
supposed to be converting turkey guts to light crude oil, but I can't
find actual results. There may be some propriatary info about the
process they don't tell, and as my brother says, there isn't enough info
to really piece together what they are doing. Interesting, and certainly
attractive. Will it work? No data yet.
Lynn